Thursday, May 28, 2009

Is She Really Going Out With Him?

Via Watertiger, apparently The First Dude tried to break up the romance between Bristol Palin and Levi Redneck.
The father of Bristol Palin disliked ex-fiance Levi Johnston so much that he offered to buy his daughter a car if she split from the hunky high school dropout.


Which is as good an excuse as any to post another Shangri-Las video:



One day my dad said, "Find someone new"
I had to tell my Levi we're through
(whatcha mean when ya say that ya better go find somebody new?)
He stood there and asked me why
But all I could do was cry
I'm sorry I hurt you (the leader of the pack)

Vroom Vroom!!!

3 comments:

steve simels said...

Don't make me spread that rumor about the Shangri-Las again.
:-)

pansypoo said...

um, nice hair. what were they thinking? wait, like the mullet was better.

just say no to fashion.

Litzz11@yahoo.com said...

This just proves how "real" the Palins are because everyone can relate to this situation. I know I was offered many vehicles to stop going out with all sorts of characters when I was in high school.

And vice versa. You should have seen the BMW my prom date got.

/sarcasm