Thursday, December 18, 2008

Breaking!

OBAMA APPOINTS 'JOE THE PLUMBER' TO SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION

Today President-Elect Obama appointed Samuel Wurzelbacher, who plays a character called 'Joe the Plumber' to the Securities and Exchange Commission. "In the spirit of bipartisanship and healing, I am proud to bring Mr. Wurzelbacher to Washington with my team."

The appointment provoked an outcry from liberal bloggers, however. A Vermont blogger known only as "MTodd" wrote "What the fuck is this about?" on his web log. Mr. Wurzelbacher defended himself in his first press conference.

"Hey, don't sweat it. As the owner of a fictional plumbing business, I am well qualified to work in the ergonomics field. Furthermore, I promise "not" to work as a mole in the Obama Administration, leaking material to hostile journalists and prosecutors. I totally got this."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear he's appointing the snakemaster at the Wasilla Assembly of God the curator of the National Zoo.

pansypoo said...

jeez, 1 cookie to the idiot rite and people are apoplectic!