Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Can't Win for Losing

MSNBC's David Shuster and Insanity's Bruce Tinsley need to get their stories straight. Is Barack Obama an elitist because he drinks coffee, or is he an elitist because he doesn't drink coffee?

"[I]t's just one of those sort of weird things. You know, when the owner of the diner says, 'Here, have some coffee,' you say, 'Yes, thank you,' and, 'Oh, can I also please have some orange juice, in addition to this?' You don't just say, 'No, I'll take orange juice,' and then turn away and start shaking hands."


1 comment:

Litzz11@yahoo.com said...

Would someone in the media give us an Approved Patriotic American Menu please so we can be done with this ridiculous topic?

I mean jeeeeeeebus. They made fun of freaking Mike Huckabee for taking the skin off of his chicken.

I guess mocking candidates' food choices and sports ability is easier than looking at their stands on issues like healthcare and Iraq. Lazy Mo' Fo's.

Note to media: this is why you are irrelevant to the discourse! Get a fucking clue already!

Thanks for pissing me off today, Kenosha!