Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I F#@king Heart Huckabees!

Run, don't walk, to this post to see a fascinating glimpse of filmmaking in action. David O. Russell and Lily Tomlin (who I worship) call each other all sorts of unsavory things on the set of I Heart Huckabees. It reminds me of a time about 20 years ago, when I was working as a lowly grip on the set of a movie called My Demon Lover. There is a piece of film equipment called a cucalorus, which is more commonly called a cookie. Somehow, this piece of equipment went missing during the night, which caused the diva-ish director of photography to jump up and down and shout, "I want my cookie! I want my cookie!" I didn't spend too much time in the film biz after that.

h/t xegar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It reminds me of a time about 20 years ago, when I was working as a lowly grip on the set of a movie called My Demon Lover.

I think I've seen that. You do good work.