Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Don't Ask Rumsfeld

rummy
Don't ask me, I just work here


Q Are you confident that any problems with security -- from what you know, are you confident that any problems with security would not be greater with a UAE company running this than an American company?


SEC. RUMSFELD: I am reluctant to make judgments based on the minimal amount of information I have, because I just heard about this over the weekend.

DoD News Briefing with Secretary Rumsfeld and Gen. Pace, February 21, 2006


Q: Can I get both your reactions to the Senate Intelligence Committee's report issued a couple of weeks ago, of the intelligence that led to, no matter how many troops are in Iraq, led to them to disarm that dictator? What's your reaction? Were you misled? Did you not question the intel enough? What's both of your reactions?

SEC. RUMSFELD: I haven't read the report.

DoD News Briefing Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Q: On the authorization bill, is there anything in there that you don't want?

Rumsfeld: I have not read it.

Rumsfeld Press Stakeout Thursday, June 27, 2002


MR. HANNITY: All right, there’s this new book out. It mentions you a lot. You haven’t had a chance to read it.

SEC. RUMSFELD: You don’t believe everything you read, do you?

MR. HANNITY: I do not believe everything I read.

SEC. RUMSFELD: I have not read it.

Secretary Rumsfeld Interview with Sean Hannity Tuesday, April 20, 2004


Rumsfeld has not read or been briefed on the central findings of the Taguba investigation, Di Rita said, but he has kept abreast of the allegations of prisoner mistreatment.

Associated Press May 4, 2004


Yesterday the defence secretary, Donald Rumsfeld, said Gen Boykin was a fine soldier. Although he told reporters he had not read Gen Boykin's remarks, Mr Rumsfeld said he could not prevent military officials from making controversial statements.

US defends role for evangelical Christian Friday October 17, 2003

No comments: