- The Wedding Singer. Adam Sandler piece of crap. No redeeming value.
- Wavelength by Michael Snow. If you've ever taken a college film class, you know what I'm talking about.
- Godzilla. The Matthew Broderick version. Because I actually shelled out ten bucks to see it in a theater.
- Planet of the Apes. The Mark Wahlberg version. See above.
- Closer. Can't believe I had to sit through that pretentious piece o' crap to see the steamy Natalie Portman scene.
- The Wedding Planner. Not even worth it for free on cable.
- The Sweetest Thing. See above. I didn't last half an hour.
- Pearl Harbor. Not a movie, a pitch meeting: "Let's combine Titanic with The English Patient..."
- Patch Adams. Oh. My. God.
- Full Metal Jacket. Because I've seen it so many times I know all the dialogue by heart. Damn you Full Metal Jacket! Damn you to hell!
Monday, November 21, 2005
Ten Movies I Hate
I want to be one of the kewl kids, so I'm jumping on the bandwagon.