Friday, September 09, 2005

Soho Photoblogging

I went to Soho today. I took a few pictures.


The Apple Store. It really was crowded.


These shoes were spinning around on a conveyor belt. They probably cost a year's rent.



Hard to believe this is Soho and not Allentown.



Now this is Soho.

asshole actor
It looked like they were shooting a movie on Thompson & Spring. I went over with my camera because I thought it might be that Angelina Jolie movie they have been shooting around town. Instead it was some WB mid-season replacement called The Bedford Diaries. The dick on the right put his hand in to try to stop me from taking the picture. Afterwards he told me "The lady doesn't need her picture taken while her hair is being done." I didn't respond, but I wanted to tell him to go cheney himself. Maybe when he is working on an Angelina Jolie movie he can start copping an attitude, but not when he is working on a WB piece of crap.


Goodbye Soho. Back to Long Island for me.

2 comments:

scout prime said...

"Maybe when he is working on an Angelina Jolie movie he can start copping an attitude, but not when he is working on a WB piece of crap.
"

LOL

cool pics!

Those kids sneakers are sickening. So much money wasted when so many are needy...sigh

Anonymous said...

Instead it was some WB mid-season replacement called The Bedford Diaries.

They seem to be filming that up in Morningside Heights too, when they're not filming L&O...